Wagyu Rump Cap with Chimichurri Sauce
RECIPE COURTESY OF: http://www.anotherfoodblogger.com
250g Wagyu rump (cut from Wagyu Rump Cap)
1 tsp olive oil
1 handful coriander incl stalks
1/4 handful flat leaf parsley
1 tsp dried oregano
1 tbsp red wine vinegar
3 tbsp olive oil but adjust accordingly
Salt & pepper
1/2 tsp grated ginger
1 x tsp chili flakes (but depends on how spicy you want it)
1 x jalapeño
1 x lime – juiced
1 x spring onion – sliced
1.1. Blend all ingredients (except spring onions) in food processor.
2. Taste and adjust seasoning/spice/citrus.
3. Stir in spring onions.
4. Can use immediately but preferably store in fridge for at least 30 mins for flavors to incorporate.
1. Remove from fridge 30 mins prior to cooking.
2. Season with oil and a generous amount of salt & pepper.
3. Place on a hot pan on high heat and cook for 2-3 mins each side or until steak has an internal temp of 56c for medium rare
4. Remove from pan, leave to rest covered lightly in foil for approx 5 mins.
Tip for cooking steak – http://www.anotherfoodblogger.com/recipes/cookingandrestingmeat